WEARABLE AROMATHERAPY is worn on your skin and hair as a natural perfume. Wear this as a single scent, or layer it with others directly on your skin and hair.
Cinnamon + Sweet Orange + Ginger
SMELLS LIKE: You are the definition of beautiful, exactly as you are. Notes of warm cinnamon, ginger, and citrus.
Dear body, you are my longest companion and the place I call home. I am so grateful for you and everything you do. You are worthy of my deepest love & respect. Every day I promise to treat you & speak to you with kindness & compassion.
This blend helps you remember…
Your body is worthy of your love & gratitude every day. It’s lovable at this stage, age, ability, and with that number on the scale. It will be JUST as lovable as each of those things change (for better or worse). Feed it, move it, stretch it, and love & nurture it every day. In return, it will be there for you every moment of your life, give you it's all, have your back, and give you the ability to experience love in a 1000 different ways.
Choose this if you want to be + feel:
1. love myself
2. accept your body
3. notice the good
7. unique = good
10. open heart
11. move forward
Activates These Chakras
1st Root, 2nd Sacral, 3rd Solar Plexus, 4th Heart, 5th Throat, 7th Crown
INGREDIENTS: Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut Oil), Euphoribia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange), Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
- You will find what you are looking for
- Love and accept your body
- Overcome body rejection
- Let go of fears and jealousy
- Healthy intimacy
- Notice what is good in your life
- Opens your Heart
- Feel more love
- Forgive and move forward
- Warms you mentally and physically
- Gives you courage
- Makes you feel attractive
- Feel awake, alive and vibrant
- Energized and happy
- Helps you stay on your own path, and stop comparing yourself to others
- Gives you the ability to set, work toward and attain your own goals
- Healthy sense of competition (with yourself)
- Focus on and appreciate how you are unique (love who you are TODAY)
- Release fear, anxiety, doubt, guilt and feelings of unworthiness
- Helps you relax and stop worrying
- Uplifting and restores feelings of positivity
- Promotes happiness in a calm, very present state of mind.
- Keeps you healthy
- Gives you the energy you need to get things done